Monday 15 April 2013

e.l.f. All Over Colour Stick

I bought two of the All Over Colour Sticks in my recent e.l.f. haul and they are supposed to be a 3 in 1 colour. This is because you can use them on your cheeks/face, lips and eyes.


I chose two shades called Persimmon and Spotlight for different purposes, Persimmon for my cheeks as a cream texture blusher and Spotlight as a highlighter. 




Spotlight reminds me of Gleam in Aurora by Illamasqua. I found it a little harder to blend in than Illamasqua's highlighter however if you're willing to put a bit more effort in to buffing you will get a really similar effect but for a fraction of the price. Persimmon looks lovely when buffed onto my cheeks as a blusher however it did take a lot of buffing to blend it in to the skin like Spotlight. That being said you can't really moan when they are only £1.50 each. The tubes can seem a little deceiving as there is less product in there than I expected, but again it's £1.50 so it's not breaking the bank. I actually got mine for 75p each because of the 50% off code I have mentioned previously so that makes it even more of a bargain for me. You can find these products on the e.l.f. website linked here.

I still prefer my MAC and Illamasqua highlighters compared to this, but if I needed a replacement highlighter and was strapped for cash this would be high on my list along with MUA's new highlighter which I will post a review about soon!

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment