Friday 12 April 2013

eBay Nail Art

I bought these items off eBay a few weeks ago but they arrived today as they were coming from China. They were auctions rather than 'Buy It Now' items so the prices vary depending on the bids obviously.

The first item I won was a small wheel of heart shaped nail art decorations:


The patterns have become a little bit mixed up but most are white in the centre with a coloured edge. My favourite ones are the purple and pink ones that say 'Love' in the middle and the black hearts with the bow in the centre. I won this item for 62p with free P&P (unbelievable right?). The material they are made of reminds me of the little edible character pictures I used to put on top of fairy cakes (the Disney ones).

The second item I won is similar to the first but is flower shapes instead:


There are a variety of colours in this, just like with the hearts. This item cost me 52p with free P&P (even better)!

The third item I won was a pack of nail stickers:


These flowers have glitter on them and I love how sparkly they are. They will be perfect for Spring/Summer and they only cost me 16p with free P&P (amazing)!

Finally I bought some Marble/Dotting tools:


I will use these to create dots with my nail varnish and I may even learn how to marble my nail varnish! They cost me £1.00 with free P&P. 

So this post was to show the bargains that can be found on eBay for nail art. All my products amounted to £2.30 with free P&P which is so cheap. I did have to wait 2-3 weeks for them to arrive but that's to be expected when they are coming from the other side of the world. I can't wait to get back on eBay and find myself some more nail art bargains!

Have you found any bargain nail art products on eBay? Or have you found others?

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment