Wednesday 1 May 2013

Birthday Goodies!

Evening all! Sorry it's been just over a week since my last post but I had so many complications! As I mentioned I was going to London last week to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend which was lovely. I spent my actual birthday shopping in the Westfield in White City and got lots of goodies! However, we didn't have an Internet connection at first as we were staying in our (soon to be) new flat. We're in the process of decorating it etc, so we finally got an Internet connection around Sunday. However, I didn't take my laptop and whenever I tried to use my boyfriend's to blog it decided it didn't like me. So I decided I'd wait til I got home and my laptop thankfully was fixed while I was away. So here I am today ready to blog after arriving home late last night.

I thought I'd do a quick post on my birthday goodies first, both what I received and what I bought at Westfield.

I celebrated with my parents on the Saturday before I left so they gave me their presents early:


I was lucky enough to receive £80 off them and all four feather effect nail varnishes by In Vogue. I also got a base coat to protect my nails from staining, something which happened with the Illamasqua varnish in Radium mentioned in this post. I also got three Essie varnishes which I was happy about.

I also received £100 off my nan, £30 off my grandad, £20 off my auntie and £20 off my uncle, so all in all a spoilt girl I'd say!

Off my lovely boyfriend I received these goodies:


I am so excited about the Real Techniques Core Collection but I was hoping for the Starter Set too but I can buy that with my money instead :). The Illamasqua Brush Roll is something I've wanted for ages and it comes with a lovely lip brush too. The mystery box has a Precision Ink in Glister inside, a Liquid Metal in Electrum and 2 mystery eyeshadows and nail varnishes.












These are the bits I picked up from Westfield which I was so excited about:



The yellow shade is Unicorn and if I'm honest I probably bought it more for the name than the actual colour.


The glitter shade is Nail Junkie.


The pale blue shade is Cinderella which I bought because of the name - massive Disney addict!


This final shade is called Love Nails.




I've been after these Inglot lip glosses for a while now and the only store in the UK is in the Westfield I went to so I took advantage of this and bought both!

I was going to add some other pictures to this post but Blogger doesn't seem to be letting me, I've been trying for hours!! I'll just list the other things I got instead which include an Essie top coat called Matte About You which I am totally in love with right now! I also stocked up on some MAC refills as I was running low on my Studio Sculpt foundation and my eyebrow pencil in Fling.

Anyway that sums up my lovely birthday week! I did manage to plan some posts and take pictures while there so although I haven't been blogging I do have lots prepared now for the next week or so! 

Thanks for reading (if you're still bothering after my absence), I really do appreciate it!

Amanda xx

3 comments:

  1. Great birthday pressies Hun!! Love the look of the inglot lipgloss! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday pressies Hun, love the inglot lipgloss! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't reply! Laptop is being a nightmare (just did a post about it) and my iPhone just doesn't let me comment! Yeah I was super happy with these presents but I've been lusting after the Inglot lipglosses for ages!! xx

      Delete