Monday 6 May 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution

I thought I'd do my first proper post about the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution. I've become a bit of a cleanse, tone, moisturise fanatic lately in a bid to get my skin in tip top condition. I have many cleansers including Simple, MAC etc. but I wanted to give this a try. 

I haven't had the chance to try Bioderma (which this is supposed to be a dupe for) mostly because I don't know if I fancy paying extra for it to be imported etc. I realise it's coming to the UK (probably here by now) but I haven't come across it and for that reason I gave this a go.

I found it in my local Superdrug for £2.48 instead of £4.99 as it is half price at the moment! 


(I did have two more pictures to upload but Blogger doesn't seem to let me upload photos lately. Awesome. If anyone can help on that I'd appreciate it)

So basically this is a clear solution as you can see, which dissolves makeup, unclogs pores, removes impurities and tones and soothes skin. I have been using this to cleanse and then using my Liz Earle toner and moisturiser afterwards. It really does clean make up off with ease, especially eye make up if you hold a cotton wool pad with this on in place for a few seconds and then sweep away. It leaves my skin feeling a little dried out but the toner soon sorts that out and the moisturiser too. I don't know if it's a coincidence but since including this in my regime I have noticed a small but significant difference in my skin as it seems to be a bit clearer (less blackheads on my nose especially).

It contains no alcohol and is suitable for sensitive skin making it an option for almost everyone! The only downside to this I would say is that in two weeks I have used just up to the top of the pink 'Skin Perfection' label. As it's not too expensive this is not too much of a problem for me but I bought a second whilst they are half price just so I don't run out and I get a bargain too. 

I do want to give Bioderma a try when I can get my hands on it but for now I'm pretty content using this, so much so I have stopped using my MAC cleanser!

Have you given this a try? Or have you been lucky enough to try Bioderma (jealous)! 

Amanda xx

2 comments:

  1. I love love love my Bioderma! It's incredible, and I will never use anything else now.. I have bought this to review on my blog, but i doubt it'll beat my beloved Bioderma :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I didn't think it would beat Bioderma, I really need to get my hands on some! This does a pretty decent job though especially compared to most of my cleansers! xx

      Delete