Monday 6 May 2013

Quick Update!

Just a quick update! I haven't really been posting as my laptop is being a complete nightmare. 

Before I went to London it died completely (wouldn't charge - thought it was a power jack problem). Anyway, my mum took it to be repaired and the guy said there were no problems with it, I just needed to charge it off a mains socket rather than an extension lead. I did this and it still didn't work so I've been borrowing laptops when and where I can to do posts and important day to day stuff.

FINALLY I have found the solution. My mum also has a HP laptop and her wire charges my laptop perfectly. I have ordered a new one and it is in the post now (hopefully it will work when it arrives). Until then I'll borrow my mum's wire as and when I can and do some posts. She doesn't need it just yet so after I've done this post I will do another beauty related one and then I hope to post again when I get this wire (if not before).

You just don't realise how much you rely on your laptop until it dies :(!

Thanks for reading while I've not been posting, I appreciate it a lot!

Amanda :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment