Wednesday 8 May 2013

Spending ban is in place!

I've decided to go on a spending ban with good reason for doing so. I want to do a course that will give me qualifications in make-up and allow me to pursue my dream of becoming a MUA. Therefore I definitely need to curb my spending and find a way to pay for this! So from now on I am not spending money on beauty products and I'm also reducing my food bills etc until I can pay for this course. Luckily I have lots of beauty items so I will be able to keep blogging! :)

Wish me luck! 

Amanda xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm on one too for the month of May. It's proving to be tougher than I expected but not impossible =) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already wanting to buy stuff so this is going to be a hard one for me, especially because it's indefinite! Good luck! xx

      Delete