Thursday 9 May 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Palette

I own a few MUA palettes and I decided to buy this one just over a month ago (roughly). I've been using it for my daytime make-up and when I went to London I took this with me in my make-up bag because it is nice and compact. Another reason I chose to take this is because I didn't want to take my Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay in case it got smashed and this MUA palette is supposed to be a dupe for the Naked 2 palette.








The palette contains a range of colours including creams, golds, browns and black. I own the Naked 2 palette and this really is a good dupe for that at a massive fraction of the cost. I still love my Naked 2 palette more but that's just because it is my favourite palette ever. If I couldn't afford my Naked 2 palette then this would be a must buy for me as it is almost identical! I'm still glad this is part of my make up kit anyway as it means I can save my Naked 2 palette for evening time/special occasions and use this on a day to day basis. 

The eye shadows are really pigmented and pretty easy to blend to create smoky eyes. I don't use applicators as I prefer brushes and I'm quite happy that the powder is picked up easily by my brushes. I had a little bit of fallout as I applied the shadows but that can be fixed by doing my eye shadow first to prevent ruining your make-up. 

The palette costs £4.00 and is available from Superdrug or the MUA website linked here and the MUA website has a 3 for 2 offer on everything on their site until 4th June so you could pick up a few others too! I'm really tempted by this but of course I'm on a spending ban (boo hoo) so I can't purchase any items!

MUA is definitely my favourite high street brand as I find their products to be of better quality than some others and also the price is significantly less which is always a bonus!

Have you given this palette a try yet? Which is your favourite MUA palette?

Amanda xx


5 comments:

  1. i havent got this one, i preferred the first version. My favourite is starry night, lots of purple, black, pinks, silvers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh is that one any good? I got this because the colours are similar to the Naked 2 palette which I love so I guess that's why it caught my eye :) hah. Is starry night nice? I'm a bit scared of colour because it doesn't suit me :( xx

      Delete
    2. im honestly not here to self promote but heres what starry night looks like Starry Night it has alot of light colours, the light purples are my favourite. I want the pastel palette next

      Delete
  2. I just bought this palette and I can't wait to try it out. I like your blog. I'm new and would love it if you could check out my blog. If you fancy following then il follow straight back
    Xxxx
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks
    Web Development Company in India

    ReplyDelete