Tuesday 19 March 2013

Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil Skin Perfector

I wasn't supposed to be doing a post today as I have university work to do but I just couldn't resist. It isn't going to be very long but it is about one of my new favourite products - Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil.

I picked this up in Superdrug about four weeks ago because it was on an introductory offer and it caught my eye. I have extremely dry skin, so much so I have to moisturise immediately after stepping out the shower because my skin feels so taut and dry. This means I'm constantly looking for skin products to fall in love with and make my life a little bit easier.

I've never really found a body moisturiser that's perfect for me and believe me I've bought my fair share of brands and types, always buying the options for extremely dry skin. They do stop my skin feeling tight but they don't seem to moisturise my skin and make it softer. However, this oil is in a totally different league. This is what it looks like:




The bottle caught my eye before the product itself and I think it looks beautiful, especially with the patterned background.

I was sceptical if an oil would do much for my skin but I was totally wrong. I use 2 sprays for my arms, one on my forearm and one on my upper arm. This is plenty to cover all my arms and also more importantly, my elbows. My elbows are insanely dry and rough and nothing ever works on them. I instantly noticed a difference and by consistently using it, my elbows have improved so much that they almost feel baby soft to touch now! I've been using this since I bought it and the bottle is still almost full! I literally could not believe this product did so much for my skin! 

You are left with a bit of residue on your hands, but it's nothing a quick wash doesn't sort and if it is doing so much good for my skin I can certainly live with this. 

I have to say, one of my favourite things about this oil is the fragrance, it smells exactly like sun tan lotion.  Whenever I use it I am instantly transported back to my holidays, lying on a beach in the hot sun and it completely makes me relaxed. I can't get enough of the way this smells and what it does for my skin. The best news is that it is back on offer in Superdrug at the minute for £5.32 instead of £7.99 and you can find the link here.

I would recommend anyone with dry skin to give this a go as it really has worked wonders for my skin. Or if you're just a beauty fanatic then maybe give it a try while it is on offer? 

Has anyone else tried this? What did you think of it?

Amanda :) xx

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this but it does sound lovely - great ingredients and I can believe that this product is really moisturising, especially as you only needed so few sprays! Great product x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it either! I just can't get over my elbows! The change in them is insane! x

      Delete